While life with an Air Force man has brought many exciting adventures, there is only one constant in our lives: change. Thus, "The one unchangable certainty is that nothing is unchangable or certain." - JFK
8.29.2011
Validation
For every moment of guilt I've felt because there is only one of me, for every time I've had to decide whose needs were less important and therefore would come second, for every night (and thankfully there haven't been many) they've taken turns keeping me awake...
I see moments like this and I know it's all worth it
Lisa, Sorry to have deleted the previous comment! The grammar wasn't quite up to par. I do want to say that this is an adorable picture and such a credit to the loving family you have. As far as your feelings, every mother goes through them. Read Marie's blog for kinship thoughts. Hope you're all doing well! Love, Aunt Linda
3 comments:
They are so adorable and sweet!!
Lisa, Sorry to have deleted the previous comment! The grammar wasn't quite up to par. I do want to say that this is an adorable picture and such a credit to the loving family you have. As far as your feelings, every mother goes through them. Read Marie's blog for kinship thoughts. Hope you're all doing well! Love, Aunt Linda
Post a Comment