Some observations I've made. I'm not sure if they will be significant to everyone or if they are just significant to me because of how different she is from Landon. And because she's mine.
Every time I put her on her back she rolls to her belly and assumes a skydiver's back arched, hands and feet up position. It wears me out just looking at her. This is new to me. Landon was perfectly content to lay on his back until he was about 7 months old. I won't be surprised if she crawls at 6 months despite giving her my "I have babies who stay put until they're at least 10 months" lecture.
She wants to be with me all the time. She cries if I put her down and walk out of the room.
She's ticklish. Everywhere. Her belly, her feet, her neck. It's so fun.
She HATES the car. Screams- for- 40- minutes- straight- no- matter- what- I- do hates the car.
She likes to wear dresses so she can pull them up to her mouth and suck on them. She puts anything she can get her hands on into her mouth.
Blue eyes are a distinct possibility.
She hardly eats. Ever. But some how she manages to grow faster than I can believe.
She LOVES her brother. Every time she sees him her whole face lights up. It really is the cutest and most heart warming sight. I'm sure he'll feel the same way about her once she gets past her car issues.
She has us all wrapped around her tiny finger.
Mid roll - I tried to get a picture of her on her back but she's too quick
This is how she's happy
Dress in the mouth
Anything and everything in the mouth
3 comments:
She is so so beautiful, Lisa. Funny because I saw the first picture and thought "wow, she looks just like Lisa" and the next one looks just like Andy to me. Guess you guys are just beautiful people.
My babies hate the car too (except Charlie so far). Tough break there.
Livia sounds like Libby, my grandbaby. She loved being on her back, for a few months, then would flip over every time she could. Crawled at 7 months, is trying to stand alone now at 8 months, and walks all over the house and yard holding on to us by grabbing our index fingers. And when she wants to reach for something, by golly, she lets go of one of your hands and then crouches down low to pick it up. Girls are just more active, I guess. Michael was content, like Landon, to just stay in one place! Livia is precious. Enjoy her and the differences between your two babies! Love, Aunt Linda
I thought the same thing as Autumn when looking through the pictures....first one Lisa and later on Andy. Blue eyes? Really? Her eyes look so dark in the first picture. Thanks for sharing some fun insights about Livia. Can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment