It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I'm pretty much picture crazy when it comes to Landon. I think he might be one of the most photographed kids in the world, second only to Suri Cruise (and maybe Olivia Nau). When I send out the Shutterfly pictures, the 30 or so pictures I send are about a 5% sampling of what I actually took that month. Andy thinks it's a sickness but those of you who know my mom know it's actually just genetic. Anyway, my favorite times to take pictures of him are the rare occasions when I have to wake him up from a nap. I love to sneak in with my camera and get a quick shot before he starts to stir. I usually only get one chance because the flash wakes him up, but those make for some of my favorite pictures.
3 comments:
You are like your mom. You're going to need a "wall of photos" like she has!
He looks so peaceful and adorable! Don't you just love how babies can sleep in any place and in any position? I like the first picture with his little foot sticking out! So cute!
It's a great obsession to have! Love the pictures (and the Olivia shout out!). Can't believe he's almost one!
Post a Comment