Landon and I just got home from spending a week in Naples, Florida, and while there are about a million other things I need to be doing right now, I decided to post some pictures. We went to visit Andy's dad and his girlfriend, Debbie, and we stayed with Debbie's parents (who've adopted Landon as a grandson of their own - a kid can never have too many grandparents) in their beautiful home. We left temps in the 20's and arrived to a blissful 78 degrees. It's amazing how happy palm trees and sandy beaches can make this girl. Landon had some fun at the beach although I quickly learned that, as much as he loved the sand, letting him play in it means he's going to ingest it. We also got to do some shopping and eating out, but I honestly think his favorite part of the whole trip was having bare feet for a week. Here are some pictures of our fun...
Gary, Debbie, and Landon at a restaurant on Marco Island
Playing on the beach is serious business
I can't think of a better place for a nap
Examining some beach treasures
Picking an orange in the back yard
He loved the feel of the grass on his chubby little toes
Relaxing in the office... Did I mention their house was beautiful?
3 comments:
He's getting so big! I love the pictures! Glad you all had a wonderful time, although I'm jealous!:)
Good to see you are having fun while Andy is gone. I love the picture of Landon's back and the ocean. Mike had to smile at the picture of him napping, he thought Paislee was the only one who sleeps like she is under arrest.
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment