While life with an Air Force man has brought many exciting adventures, there is only one constant in our lives: change. Thus, "The one unchangable certainty is that nothing is unchangable or certain." - JFK
5.06.2009
My Little Yogi
In his quest to crawl, Landon revealed his inner yogi. Here he is in some of his favorite poses:
Plank Pose
Upward Facing Dog
Downward Facing Dog
Namaste
By the way, he did finally get the crawling thing. You can check out some videos of thatHERE.
These pictures are SOOOO cute!! I LOVE them!The Namaste one is adorable. Thanks for sharing the videos! I'm happy he's figured out the crawling thing. What a little sweetheart!
2 comments:
LOVE this! He is so strong, and too cute. Thanks for sharing!
These pictures are SOOOO cute!! I LOVE them!The Namaste one is adorable. Thanks for sharing the videos! I'm happy he's figured out the crawling thing. What a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment