5.07.2008

Sizing Us Up

Last week I had a doctor's appointment, and the doctor said everything was looking good, but she wanted me to have another ultrasound since my belly was measuring a little small. Because she was so unconcerned, we were mostly excited by this news. Andy was deployed for the last ultrasound, and he'd be able to be there for this one.

I went for the ultrasound yesterday. It turns out I'm the only one measuring small. My thoughts of a little tiny baby were quickly put to rest as the technician informed us that the baby is actually measuring a week ahead at 34 weeks. According to my due date, I'm only 33 weeks along. Hooray for our strong, healthy baby! The heart rate was 147 and the estimated weight of the baby is 4 pounds 5 ounces, which is in the 62nd percentile.

Here's the latest picture of our already advanced little one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that smile!! Thats my niece!

Melissa said...

Julie....you crack me up!