3.28.2012

The other night Livia was crying in her crib shortly after we put her to bed. Andy went in to see what was wrong.

Andy: What's wrong, Livia?

Livia: ...silence...

Andy: Livia, do you need something?

Livia: ....silence...

Andy: Livia, if something is wrong you have to use words to tell me so I can help you.

Livia: Meow!

Andy: Meow? Are you a kitty?

Livia: Meow! (While handing him her blanket to indicate she wanted him to cover her with it)

Andy: (covers her up) Are you okay now?

Livia: Meow.




(Help- We finally upgraded our operating system to Lion and now I can't figure out how to upload pictures. Anyone have any ideas???)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's hilarious! I love hearing these cute little stories about Livia. Did Andy have to hold in his laughter?

Sorry, can't help you with the Lion thing. If you had a PC, Reuben could help you out, but he doesn't know MACs.

Thanks for blogging even though I know you are super exhausted.