But I'm just so darn excited about it I wanted to share.
For those of you who share my attachment to CamelBak's Better Bottle, and I know several of you do, I have great news.
I have 8 bottles (2 per family member- my mom is a little obsessive about providing us with choices) and of those, 6 had broken lids that I had to toss. Not happy.
I emailed the warranty department a 2 sentence email asking if the lids were covered. They replied asking for my address. Yesterday, the mailman delivered 6 new lids, with attached bite valves, free of charge- no hassle, no questions. It's pathetic how excited this made me.
So just in case a new lid to complete a currently useless bottle in your cabinet would make your day too, here's their address:

5 comments:
That is good to know! Thanks for sharing. I too have one of those water bottles, so I'll keep it in mind.
Melissa, I love that you comment even on the lame posts. :)
Probably because I too would write a dorky post about water bottles :)
I'm looking for the button to "like" your last comment, but there isn't one :)
Guess what! My lid broke! Not that I'm excited that my lid broke. I'm excited that you posted this and I remembered you posted so now I can contact them and hopefully get a new lid. Thanks, Lisa. See, your post wasn't dorky. It was helpful :)
Post a Comment