| He seemed to think it was a great idea at first |
I stood outside in the hallway and listened to him cry and try to bargain his way into going home. The assistant director kept checking in on him for me since I didn't want to be seen, and came out to report that, "He's asking for his green money, which he says he left in his black car?" That's Landon speak for "I want my blanket," which was not in the car as I don't allow it to leave the house. It gives me the creepy crawlies to have the thing that he cuddles up to at night out in dirty, public places. Hmmm...
| Reality begins to set in... |
When Thursday rolled around his eyes filled with tears as we walked into the classroom, but once I pulled his green money out of his backpack he grabbed it, bravely kissed me goodbye, and walked off to face the day.
Preschool: 1, Mommy's Rules: 0
| Must include the little miss |
3 comments:
Oh my cuteness. I really love that he calls his blanket green money. Henry took a while to warm up to preschool too, but did eventually love it. Glad you gave in and sent the green money.
Loved this! Just so you know, I showed Henry that pic of Landon and he asked, "is that me?!"
Took Henry 3 weeks to quit crying this fall...good luck.
I'm so glad you posted a picture! That's totally what I pictured him wearing! He's so cute. I'm sure he'll warm up to preschool very soon and then we won't want to leave. I have to drag Maisie out of school sometimes now.
Post a Comment