2.28.2011

Real Quick

My goal is to make at least 2 posts a month so I'm going to get a quick one in so I'll make it for February. I have more fun stuff to share but no time to download the pictures right now.

Livia:
-Walks across the room using a push toy (for about 2 weeks now)
- Just got four teeth on top. Literally just. I found 3 of them this morning, bringing the total to 6
- Loves to give me cuddles by resting her head on me
- Is definitely going through the attached-to-Mommy phase. Cries whenever I walk out of the room and only wants me to put her to bed at night.
- Still thinks her brother is one cool cat
- Says "kee" whenever she sees Sushi. Potential first word?



Landon:
- Said "Good morning sweet Mommy" when I walked in to get him up a few mornings ago
- Can now hop with both feet off the floor - thank you gymnastics class!
- Asks to talk to anyone I'm on the phone with whether he knows the person or not
- Asks me to take pictures of him doing random things throughout the day; "Mommy, please take a picture of Landon standing inside the little circle and the big circle of the Thomas tractor."
- Still refers to himself in the third person
- Calls Thomas track "tractor"

2 comments:

Gina and Derek said...

AHHH! I love that picture of him in the circles and the fact that he asked you to take it! That is really, really good.

Also, I like your real quick posts - keep them up. Don't feel like you have to put a million pictures up - it is just nice to hear your voice (or read it?). Advice worth what it cost you?

Melissa said...

Landon's smile is so adorable! And I love the picture of Livia pushing her toy! They are so cute I can't stand it.