Landon in Grant's first Christmas outfit
Christmas Eve we dressed Landon in my nephew Grant's first Christmas outfit. Andy had to work in the morning so we spent a quite day at home listening to Christmas music, playing with Landon, and tracking Santa on NORAD's Santa tracker. That night I finally convinced Andy that Landon could open one present early and from the expression on Landon's face, I'm guessing he liked the idea too.
Opening his first gift Christmas Eve
Can I please open one more???
All ready for his Christmas Eve feast...rice cereal anyone?
Christmas morning we opened presents for as long as Landon could stand it (Santa wasn't the only one interested in spoiling Landon this year). That afternoon we went over to Brian and Tammy's. Andy and the kids made homemade pasta and we had homemade minestrone soup as well. It was soooo delicious! After the kids went to bed we played Wii, which was our present from my parents.
Opening presents Christmas morning
Making red and green pasta with Gracie and Joey
Tammy and me
Andy and Brian
1 comment:
He's so adorable! I'm glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment