12.04.2008

Tis the Season

We initially thought that we'd be spending these holidays sans Andy as he was set to deploy in November for 2 months, so I booked a flight home to spend the holiday with my family. We then learned that Andy would not be deploying until after Christmas and that he will now be gone for 4 months instead of 2. While we're not looking forward to the longer separation, we are excited that Andy gets to spend the holidays with us after all.


We had a great Thanksgiving and I think Landon was a fan even if his feast consisted mainly of his thumb. While we were in Colorado Landon also got to play in the snow for the first time. It snowed quite a bit while we were there. It was really beautiful and certainly got us in the holiday spirit. The Christmas music I've been listening to non-stop since Nov. 22 has helped with that too... I'm pretty sure Landon is a fan of that as well.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you all had a very nice Thanksgiving! Landon looks so cute in his turkey shirt.