6.27.2008

The Due Date

Just an update...

My due date has come and gone and still no baby.

It is fun to watch people's reactions when they ask when I'm due and I say, "Two days ago." I get the, "Are you serious?" look which quickly evolves into the "I don't know how to deliver a baby!!!" look of terror when they realize I am.

We'll keep you posted.

As requested by my mom, here's a picture of me on my due date.


As Gracie would say, "Holy cow, big belly!"

2 comments:

Autumn and Barrett said...

I keep checking for news...I can't wait to see the little one (I'm sure you can't either :)Also you look so stinkin' cute 9 months pregnant. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

i am taking my phone to my bedroom tonight in case i get the call...is tonight the night? best of luck--kate prayed for you tonight:).