2.20.2008

Tagged!

How long have you been together? 6 years total. Married 3 1/2
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
How old is he? 27 for a few more days... he turns 28 March 3
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
Who is taller? Andy
Who sings better? Probably Andy
Who is smarter? We're smart in such different ways it's hard to say.
Who does the laundry? Usually I do but he helps fold most of the time, which is the worst part.
Who does the dishes? Again, usually I do but he helps out.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I sleep on the right, left, and in the middle. In Illinois I slept on the right side but here he does when he's home.
Who pays the bills? That's me.
Who mows the lawn? Mostly he does, but since I don't work in the summer I try to do it when I can so he won't have to. Our lawn here takes under 15 minutes to mow.
Who cooks dinner? We usually cook together but during my first trimester it was all him. He's an excellent cook.
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who asked whom out? He asked me out. I was a cashier at Mervyn's and he stood in my line to ask for my number. He was shocked when he called and found out it was my real number.
Who proposed? Andy, and he did it well.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? He probably has more acquaintances and I probably have more friends. We also have many shared friends.
Who has more siblings? He does.
I tag Melissa...you're up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Andy had told me that you said "I love you" to him first, not the other way around...

Love,
Gary

Lisa said...

Any girl knows she can't be the first to say it. Silly boy!

Unknown said...

Andy actually found someone on this planet more stubborn the him, wow! Good luck with your child. He or she is bound to be the most stubborn child ever. Love you guys!

Ben